Beaulieu warehouse resides in the industrial business precinct in Yatala, and is the smaller of two warehouses built concurrently by De Luca for client, Frasers. The two projects are currently being submitted for their 5 Star Green-Star As Built rating. The facility offers state-of-the-art warehouse features for the current tenant, carpet manufacturer Beaulieu, and contributes in a positive way to the reduction of energy and water use in Australia and within commercial business.
• 22,000m2 Warehouse with 1,000m2 office space (located on level 2), 82 car parking spaces
• Installation of LED lighting, roof panels, solar hot water, water recycling systems, rain water tanks, and electricity and water sub-metering
• A 100kW solar PV system, high performance facade reducing heat fluctuations, energy efficient lighting and motion/daylight sensors
• Reducing potable water use including 25,000L rainwater tanks which supply water to in-ground drip irrigation systems and amenities toilets, alongside efficient sanitary fixtures and fittings
• Installation of a Bitpool building monitoring system with the capacity to fine tune energy settings three months after occupancy
• Better indoor environment, including low VOC materials (paint, carpets, sealants, adhesives) and low formaldehyde free timber products
Intricate concreting detail was required to construct the warehouse floor, as Beaulieu’s operations require extensive machinery to be fitted to the flooring.